In this kitchen renovation, beautiful flush inset cabinetry was designed to conceal appliances and other elements usually found in a kitchen. As a result, the room feels clean, sleek and seamless. White cabinetry is offset by a dark island with an integral drain board and custom designed steel base.
- Painted hardwood floors
- Storage hutch with sliding doors and antiqued mirrored facings
- Stainless steel countertops
- Fully integrated Thermador appliances
- Custom aged steel island base with soapstone countertop w/ integrated drainboard
- Architect : Carlton Edwards, Jeff Edwards
East Memphis, TN