With the homeowner being an interior designer, we knew had a unique project ahead of us. Walker Architecture designed a modern farmhouse exterior and a transitional interior that elegantly blends formal rooms with comfortable casual spaces. The home, designed with entertaining in mind includes a large playroom, a golf simulator room, a home theater and a second story screened porch. The homeowner’s eye for color and pattern are showcased throughout the home. With no detail left to chance and the meticulous work of RKA, the result is a home that exceeds the homeowner’s expectations.
- Large Master Bath with Walnut Vanities, Separate Shower and Freestanding Tub
- Custom Designed Master Closets
- Kitchen featuring custom cabinetry with walnut accents and built-in sliding glass china cabinet, quartz countertops, handmade terracotta zellige tile backsplash, custom steel hood, walk-in pantry, built-in Miele Coffee maker
- Upstairs featuring a large open playroom with built-in bunk beds and built-in bookshelves/desk
- Home Theater with Kitchenette Lobby
- Outdoor Two Sided Wood Burning Fireplace
- 7 Inch Quarter Sawn White Oak Hardwood Floors
- Weathershield Casement Aluminum Clad Windows
- Architect : Walker Arch, LLC.
- Designer : Lindsey Black Interiors
- East Memphis, TN