This 5 bedroom, 5.5 bath home was part of the 2017 Vesta Home Show. The kitchen features flush inset cabinets, dual islands, a scullery, quartz countertops, and a custom steel hood. The large master suite includes a closet outfitted by California Closets and a master bath with a large glass shower, marble floors and walls and a barrel vaulted ceiling. Also, the master has an adjacent private study and screened porch. The upstairs has an open playroom and 3 bedrooms, each with a private full bath.
Outside there is a large covered porch with wood burning fireplace and adjacent grilling area. The friends entry opens to a covered porte cochere.
- Large open kitchen, family room and breakfast area
- Kitchen featuring custom flush inset cabinets, dual islands, scullery, quartz countertops, custom steel hood, GE Monogram appliances
- Large master suite featuring private study, screen porch, closet outfitted by California Closets, master bath with large glass shower, marble floors and walls, and barrel vaulted ceiling
- Separate Dining Room
- Upstairs featuring an open playroom and 3 bedrooms, each with a private full bath
- Hardwood throughout with herringbone entry foyer
- Large screened porch with wood burning fireplace and adjacent grilling area
- Porte Cochere
- Architecture : David Anderson Architect
Interior Design : York Binkley
Landscape architecture : Fields Landscape Architecture
- Germantown, TN